Total Pageviews

Saturday 22 June 2013

Insanity Day 46 - Day 4 of Refresh Week

Good Day World, Good Day Universe

Apologies for the late post I have come down with the cold so my body is in super recovery mode so I am sleeping longer then usual. Not letting it stop me from working out but being a great fan of big brother. I am staying up longer then what I usually would.

today's workout was great it feels like my body is catching up nicely and almost ready to get back on track with the last two weeks of insanity. Also showing some good results that can be read below.

Refresh Week:

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Fitness Test

Core Cardio & Balance
Pure Cardio
Core Cardio & Balance
Insane Abs
Max Cardio Conditioning
Rest


Today's Motivational Features

I love my quote for today's feature because its a old one I came up with and it still lives true, enjoy.

1# 

Last Night

Gut = 90 cm
Tighten Gut = 88.5 cm

Before Workout

Gut = 87.5 cm
Tighten Gut = 82.5 cm

After Workout 

Gut = 88 cm
Tighten Gut = 84 cm

Happy Training, Happy Fitness.

Facebook Album - My Workout Motivations Updated
Facebook Album - Discovered Inspirations and Motivations Updated
Facebook Album - Workout Motivations Updated

Stay Brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment