Total Pageviews

Sunday 23 June 2013

Insanity Day 47 - Day 5 of Refresh Week

Good Day World, Good Day Universe

Another late post today and I do apologie. I should be back on track after tomorrows workout. So today is the first time, I have every done the 'Insane Abs' workout. It was wicked. Shaun T you have amazed me yet again. I was talking along with the video, saying to Shaun T. how sick he is for the transition of harder and then harder exercises. Some sets only lasted 15 seconds. The hardest but also the greatest 15 seconds of my life. 
 
Okay, okay maybe not my life but definitely a great workout. 

The workout only last for 33 minutes and its 90% focus on abs. A great workout that can be done after a good cardio or weight workout that's not focused on abs if your not following the Insanity program.

Refresh Week:

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Fitness Test

Core Cardio & Balance
Pure Cardio
Core Cardio & Balance
Insane Abs
Max Cardio Conditioning
Rest


Today's Motivational Features

1# 

Last Night

Gut = 90 cm
Tighten Gut = 88 cm

Before Workout

Gut = 88 cm
Tighten Gut = 85 cm

After Workout 

Gut = 88 cm
Tighten Gut = 84 cm

Happy Training, Happy Fitness.

Facebook Album - My Workout Motivations Updated
Facebook Album - Discovered Inspirations and Motivations Updated
Facebook Album - Workout Motivations Updated

Stay Brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment